When choosing a shipping option ensure it is correct. We will not be held liable from any mistaken orders.
If you choose to collect the book you ordered but then rather need it delivered you will have to incur the shipping fees separately.
When making a purchase through BookFish.co.za you will be asked for certain information like credit card details and contact details. You agree that all information you provide will be accurate and complete. When you make a purchase from Bookfish.co.za the legal obligations, like your right of refund, are limited by our terms & conditions.
If you do not understand and/or not agree to all of these terms and conditions you must not make a purchase through our site. Once such a payment is made for a purchase on this site it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions.
If you wish to refund your purchase you must contact us, request a refund, and incur the costs of returning the product in the same condition as received. You will also be liable to pay the shipping costs for the initially sending of the product to you.
- Delivery Charges: Default delivery is via the South African Post Office. Currently we only offer the counter to counter service by default. We do operate outside of South Africa but you need to contact us separately to organise this. All delivery charges are given on our checkout page and are in accordance with the South African postal service and may include packaging charges. We are not responsible for delayed deliveries caused by problems that arise from shipping the product to you. These include but are not limited to, customs detaining shipments, customs inspections, service delivery strikes, acts of God. This means if an order is delayed, the customer is not entitled to a refund. All delivery times given are estimates only, refunds will be made at the discretion of BookFish. If delivery is made and you are not available to collect at the address or the post office resulting in the product being returned to BookFish, you will be liable for the shipping costs due to the non delivery. BookFish reserves the right to cancel an order at any time.
- Proof of delivery: You accept that BookFish need not prove you personally received the goods, but that any person at the delivery address signed for it or collected it from the post office. If you do not report a delivery missing within 6 months of us dispatching it, the delivery package will be deemed to have been delivered and we need not provide any proof of delivery.
- If you choose to collect from us directly: You will be contacted to arrange a suitable time. If you don't collect the goods within 6 months you authorise us to dispose of the goods in any manner we see fit without the need to contact you regarding this. Should you receive a delivery where the contents of the package do not match the items listed on the dispatch note included with the package, you agree to notify us immediately and accept that the item may not be in stock, we shall refund your monies accordingly.
- Pricing: Except where noted otherwise, the price displayed for products on our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself. The price of each product is displayed with the product listing. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed. VAT at 14% is included in the price.
- Constitution of a Sale: Placing a product in a shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not: constitute an agreement of sale; and/or constitute an order for such product, and as such, BookFish may remove such product from the shopping basket if no stock is available and you may not hold Bookfish liable if such product is not available when the purchase cycle is completed at a later stage. An agreement of sale only comes into effect if and when: The purchaser electronically submits a properly completed order for one or more products in the purchasers shopping basket; and payment is either authorised, or received by BookFish in its bank account.
- Termination of sales & Cancellation of Orders: BookFish reserves the right, whether for purposes of preventing suspected fraud or otherwise, to refuse to accept, or process payment on, any order and/or to cancel any sale concluded between the purchaser and BookFish, in whole or in part, without giving any reasons.
- Errors: BookFish shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately indicate prices and postage and packaging charges. However, should products be erroneously offered at incorrect prices and/or delivery charges, BookFish will not be obliged to sell products at such incorrect prices and/or delivery charges and shall only be liable to refund monies paid should you not wish to proceed with the purchase at the correct price and/or delivery charge